Sunday, February 27, 2011

I hate weekends

Everything is actually going well. There are a few bugs I have to work out. But other than that my life is going quite well. I'm doing amazing in my classes and enjoying all of them. I am really happy with where I live. I'm making friends. And I've found a gym where I can continue to do Brazilian Jiujitsu and Muay Thai.

But I hate weekends.

I don't do well without the structure I have during the week. When I'm free to make what I like of my time, I struggle.

This weekend wasn't so bad because I had visitors. When I was out with my mom, stepdad and aunt and uncle, I was enjoying myself. But now I feel dead.

It's the apathy. I hate this part of depression. I don't like when I just don't care. I feel like a zombie.

And being that this is reading week, I will be struggling with this a lot. I have a completely unstructured week ahead of me and I need to figure out what to do with it so that I don't end up in the hospital by the end of it.

So far my plan is to go to as many classes at the gym as I can. I might as well take advantage of all the free time I have. Also, I have some pretty major assignments due after the break that I plan on getting a substantial start on.

Knowing that I have this ahead of me is already making me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment