Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Been So Long

I've been having internet access issues. I mean besides now being in a new city and being back in school and just generally adjusting to a new life. It's been difficult for me to blog lately.

I really need to work on getting internet access at home. That would definitely make things easier.

Classes are going awesome. I'm getting 90s so far in all my classes. Yay!

There is still the drama with pancreatic cancer and brain injuries, but generally things are going well.

Sometimes I feel a little guilty with being so removed from everything. But I also know for 100% certain that God brought me here. This guilt is kind of like survivor guilt, I guess. It's a waste of my time and energy regardless. Also, it's a part of my depressed brain. As though my depressed brain has to come up with something for me to feel bad about.

And, it's "me" focused. I'm not actually feeling sad or grieved about my friend with cancer or my uncle with a brain injury, but my own feelings of not knowing how to help or what I can do. It's not real grief. It's sick grief.

I'm really tired. This week has been an especially exhausting week. Next week is reading week! Soooo looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment